THANKS TO YOU, WE JUST RAISED OVER $1 MILLION! View Campaign
THANKS TO YOU, WE JUST RAISED OVER $1 MILLION!
Where are the holes?
"Ratchet belt" is a popular term that refers to a certain style of holeless belt. Around the world, it may also be referred to as a click belt, automatic belt, or a no holes belt. Instead of using holes, ratchet belts use an array of teeth sewn into the underside of the belt strap. A tab in the buckle engages with the teeth and locks in, similar to how a zip tie operates.
How does it adjust?
From its closed position, a release mechanism allows the belt strap to come free. Most ratchet belts use a small button for this, but a SlideBelts brand ratchet belt uses a patented frame-release lever, that's easy to use.
How does it function?
- No holes leather belt for the perfect fit every time
- Trim each belt to your own size for custom styling
- Attach & easily secure the interchangeable low-profile ratchet buckle
- Enjoy the benefits of a simple & easy to use belt!
All SlideBelts Leathers can be quickly & easily trimmed to your waist size, up to a 48 inch waist.TRY A SLIDEBELT
Unlike Traditional belts, SlideBelts contain a unique ratchet strip mechanism rather than holes. This allows for easy to use 'slide on - slide off' functionality.
- Our leathers last longer because there are no holes.
- You don't have to replace your belt as frequently since there are no worn out holes.
- Your SlideBelts supports a clean and stylish look at all times.
- We offer high quality leather, including premium full grain leathers.
- You can mix and match with your outfit on any given day because our leathers & buckles are completely interchangeable!
Unique patented buckle technology, refined over 5 generations, has a simple to use lever.
After trimming, simply attach & lock the buckle to the strap.