'Tis The Season To Spend Thu, Nov 01, 2018
Happy November 1, 2018!
The holiday season is upon us and I don't know if it's just me but this is the time of year where I'm about to spend like there's no 2019...
All the super sales, gift shopping for family & friends, planning my next travels, brunch, you get the point, right?
I looked up "tips to budget and save during the holiday season"
And here's what I found:
- Record your expenses: How much do you spend?? Record everyyything
- Make a budget and compare yours to people like you or that you'd like to spend/save like
- Create a savings category: Try to save 10-15 percent of your income
- Choose something to save for: This is my favorite tip!
- Ask yourself, Am I saving long term ? Short term? or both? and then plan accordingly!
- The trick here is to actually do this... I'll let you guys know how it works out (;