Wednesday Workout. Tue, Nov 15, 2016
Today, I wanted to help wake everyone up on this beautiful mid-week morning with a little workout. I know how much SlideBelts Crusaders like to workout, but today’s workout isn’t going to be like most of ya’lls daily routines. Ready for today’s workout?
The “muscle” we will be focusing in on today is...Your brain. That’s right, let us solve some quick brain teasers to help condition and strengthen our greatest “muscle” of all. Just like muscles in our body, the more you use them, the stronger they get. The same applies to your brain: give your brain a ten-minute workout once a day and when it comes to applying your cognitive skills in everyday situations, you will find your brain is able to respond quicker and process information more accurately.
NOW GO GET THEM BRAIN GAINS!
- A seven letter word which has hundreds of letters in it?
- A barrel of water weighs 50 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 35 pounds?
- A farmer has 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many are left?
- I am a six letter word. Subtract one letter and twelve will remain. What is the Word?
- What four words appear on every denomination of U. S. coins?
- How many 9's are in the range of numbers from 1 to 100?
- Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
(answer all seven and deliver them to me for a kudos)