This will be Fun! Thu, Feb 01, 2018
Visualization is one of the most (if not the most) powerful mind exercises you can do. Since 2018 has just begun, it’s time to MAKE A VISION BOARD! Take some time to create a space for yourself to visualize what you want by writing it down or giving it an image on your vision board. You can create a vision board however you want but here are a few tips to get started:
1. Buy poster board or anything that is not an 8.5x11 piece of paper! You want to have space to write, add pictures, glue, glitter…you know?
2. “Sit quietly and set intent” (I saw this one online) This board is just for you! So really think about what you want and how you want to feel when you look at your vision board. I need music to feel inspired and focus but whatever works for you as you sort through your dreams… Do that!
3. Literally, create that board however you want so you feel excited and motivated when you pass by it throughout the day.
4. Place your vision board somewhere you’ll see it. This is important because every time you see your vision board, you’re thinking about what you want and that is key to achieving those goals you’ve set for yourself(:
5. I always add the date at the top of my board (ex: February 2, 2018) and then at the bottom of my board I add the same date, a year in advance (February 2, 2019). This motivates me to complete everything within that year. Anything I do not complete just gets added to next year's board ;)
6. You better do this and you better have fun!