8 Ways To Be Constantly Improving Mon, Mar 20, 2017
I recently stumbled across this list of 8 ways to be constantly improving that I thought was worth sharing. It is from Seanwes.com which is an entrepreneurial learning community.
- Read Books: It’s like having the best advice from mentors throughout history on demand.
- Listen to Podcasts: Fill in the gaps of your life with educational audio.
- Take a Course: There’s free info online, but a quality course brings it all together and saves you time.
- Practice Old Passions: Take a break or go on a sabbatical. Revisit the things you enjoy but don’t normally do.
- Get Feedback & Critique: Skip the compliment sandwiches. Seek feedback from trusted people and get straight to the meat.
- Work Towards a Goal: Commit to a daily practice. Do one small thing every day that will get you a little bit closer.
- Be Open to Change: To improve, you must change. If you aren’t willing to change, it’s hard to move forward. (part of our 7 keys 😉)
- Get Around Community: Your mom was right all along. You become like the people you spend the most time with.