"Can you tell me how to get..." Mon, May 18, 2015
For those of you who watched Sesame Street as a kid, here are 10 lessons (according to Jennifer Kotler, VP of Research and Evaluation at the Sesame Workshop) entrepreneurs can learn from Sesame Street:
1. Explore Your World - Discover, explore, & enjoy the journey
2. Spend Time with People Different than Yourself - Spend time with diverse people
3. Share - Give and share
4. Listen to Others - Listen first
5. Be Kind - Don't be a bully
6. Say Thank You - Acknowledge & appreciate when someone does something nice for you
7. Try Something New - Push your comfort zone
8. Exercise Is Important - Stand, walk, run, etc. Sit less!
9. Be Curious & Keep Learning - "In order to stay relevant in the workplace, we all have a responsibility to stay curious and keep learning as much as we can."
10. Don't Give Up - Persevere
These 10 lessons are still relevant no matter what your age is. Be great today!