Mon, Apr 20, 2015
Welcome back Kelly. Reflecting on how many changes SlideBelts has undergone in the past year is quite amazing. As most of you are aware, one of those changes included a few additional core books. Given the role reading plays with SlideBelts culture, I thought it was fitting to share what books Bill Gates recommends this year. If you're not familiar, each year Bill Gates provides a list of books he feels are worth reading. Here's what's on his list for 2015. See what you think. What's on your summer reading list?
1. Business Adventures by John Brooks
2. The Bully Pulpit by Doris Kearns Goodwin
3. On Immunity by Eula Biss
4. Making the Modern World by Vaclav Smil
5. How Asia Works by Joe Studwell
6. How to Lie With Statistics by Darrell Huff
Janet searched the internet and found a...