What's good guest service? Wed, Jan 21, 2015
Zendesk has compiled some feedback on guest service. Here are their findings:
Top 3 factors for good guest service
- The issue was resolved Quickly.
- The person who helped was Nice.
- The problem was resolved in One Interaction – was not passed around to multiple people.
Less than 50% said their guest service experience was positive because they got their desired outcome.
What happens when one receives great guest service?
- 81% tell their friends and family about it.
- 45% broadcast their experiences on social media.
- 35% will write about it on review sites like Yelp.
I realize guest service can be challenging at times, but always keep in mind that providing fast and convenient service while treating guests with respect is part of the foundation of SlideBelts. Guests certainly appreciate this! Furthermore, one can see how guests' share their experiences with others and the ripple effect this can have. Keep up the outstanding work!