Laser Beam Focus Wed, Jun 01, 2016
As my days get more and more hectic the need for focus becomes more and more imperative. I have been looking up tips to stay diligent and productive, and I thought I'd share some with you.
- Set your schedule for the next day before you leave the office - Prioritize Organize and keep focus, even if you’re struck with a string of emergencies, you know right where you need to be.
- Take a 5-10 minute break when you feel mentally fatigued – Let your brain rest, then start again with a fresh set of eyes.
- Eliminate potential distractions – Do what you can to stay focused and disciplined.
- Impose deadlines on yourself and stick to them – Budget your time wisely, many people flourish when time is of the essence.
- Avoid large heavy lunches that will leave you fatigued – Snack on high protein, high fiber, antioxidant rich foods to avoid that end of the day crash.
- Keep your workspace free of clutter – A cluttered desk is the symptom of a cluttered mind.