7 Signs Your Career is Going Well Wed, Mar 15, 2017
Borrowing this list from an article on The Muse..Wage isn’t the only factor to consider when evaluating your career success..how many of these are you rocking today?
- You’ve made tons of progress - would you consider yourself different/better than when you started your career?
- You set your own priorities - do you have a healthy work-life balance, where you set time aside for what is really important to you outside of work, or does your work consume your entire life?
- You love to learn in your job - This applies to physically learning from books/articles/peers/managers and also learning from your mistakes
- You set and recognize goals - You count each small and large success at work to make you that much better for tomorrow
- You cultivate good habits - in and out of the workplace..perhaps you work hard to show up on time, or get up early, or set time aside to stay healthy and active
- Your strive to be emotionally intelligent - Also applying this one in and out of the workplace..you use past experiences with people to inform your decision making
- You haven’t given up - and since you’re here reading this, you’ve at least got one out of seven.
Now go be successful!